The Cat's Pillow

Posted by Heidi Rose | Posted in | Posted on Monday, November 23, 2009

Today was another day I took a nap in Lola's room. I was on the phone at the time, and while I talked she put her face very close to mine and rubbed her cheek against the phone. She lied down a couple of times on top of me, while I pet her, and she purred like an engine. It made me think that she must think I'm some kind of pillow for her. Or... you know those shops in malls - the ones that sell memory foam pillows and such - that set out chairs you can sit in while they vibrate and massage you? Maybe that's what Lola thinks I am...

I also noticed she kneaded my body, feeling for weaknesses in my organs...

Comments Posted (5)

  1. LOL! She was doing that to me the other day! She also levitated to the top bunk when I wasn't looking!

  2. LOL

  3. HAHAAAAAAAAAA

  4. HAHAHAHAHA!

  5. Hahahahahaha!